welcome to my narrative...in bits and pieces

...all perception is valid...only accuracy is negotiable...however, personal realities tend to ignore the latter...the tale herein offers no exception...go ahead, accept the challenge...presume that whatever you read is true...then seek what might be true about it...regardless, illumination to purge the past remains paramount...kindness and mercy reign supreme on this venture outside my head...wtf simply begins the adventure...thank you...

~ js


Sunday, January 2, 2011

News from Latter 2010

Some highlights from time spent with touch-positive folk.
==== Jul ====
Wet & Wetter was
well worth the physiological hangover
...been feeling wretched yet sunny {grin}.
Particularly enjoyed chatting with [certain folks].
Profoundly appreciated assistance from [specific folks].
Thoroughly delighted to reconnect with [familiar folks].
The day wouldn't have been the same without [special folks]
who provided exquisite opportunities for
growth that will abide with me for the week.
Sharing gentle and tender eros
with a groovy youthful soul has kept
me humming with joy. In this spirit,
I prepare for Yum! on Friday!

P.S. The introduction to Registration etc. presented
sufficient adventure to last several months...yup.


==== Aug ====
Many thanks to all who have touched back
via LTC Connections, whether recently or before {grin}.
Several folks already know about my social limitations
...as well as my super powers.
So surmounting 20 mutual connections feels grand!
Y'all rock in you preciously unique way {smooch}!


==== Sep ====
Participating in the Masquerade
Romp on the 25Sep was worthwhile.
Delights included beholding a sharply sweet southern belle
dressed all vouslez-vous in emerald satin and black lace,
crowned by exquisite auburn locks, no less.
What's more, a very dear one bestowed the bliss of
combing smooth my own treasured tresses.
My slap-dash punch was a modest hit, one I
since have refined the recipe {grin}.


==== Oct ====
Am hoping that the dual events
in Seattle have passed productively for
both participants and presenters today 30Oct.
Am feeling mighty excited...still...about viewing the DVDs from TLC.
Avidly looking forward to collaborating with the
Tie-Dye Goddess for the November Yum!


==== Nov ====
Gearing up for Shakti's Indulgence
(04Dec) drew heavily on my talents for waiting {grin}.
Family business has kept me on my toes, and rent assistance
has kept me on pins and needles.



==== Dec ====
Enjoyed my first gig
with Team Angel at Shakti's Indulgence.
Provided some punch about which folks quietly raved...right on!
Attended the investor's meeting on the following day
and expressed
my interest in contributing
"virtual sweat equity" to our LT Core. Moreover,
decided (1) to request that well-equipped participants bring
massage tables for YUM!
and (2) to move the waiver-cum-
cash table into the event space for 07Jan.
In other news, the trial of winter holidays  
has shown me how kinship within LoveTribe
deeply
comforts and encourages me.
Flame on!

No comments:

Post a Comment